Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 1: Piece of cake!

I woke up with a terrible headache this morning. Usually I would fix that with a piece of chocolate and a steamy latte (Oh, I feel so sorry for my coffee machine. 42 days without any love)!
Other than that, it was easy peasy staying away from sugar today (Mind you, my belly was still aching from all the lollies I've had on the weekend)! Right now I'm thinking this challenge ain't no challenge. HA!

Countdown has begun! Only 41 days to go! May 12th here I come!

2 comments:

  1. I'll follow this closely while feasting on vast quantities of skittles(!), mountains of muffins and oceans of coca-cola.

    Question is; what will you do after the 42 days?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Steinar! As long as you don't upload photos I'll be alright!

    My plan is to put money aside every time I am tempted to buy a treat, and at the end of it all I can hopefully buy myself something super pretty for the trillions of dollars I usually spend on snacks!

    ReplyDelete