Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 8: Dessert is underrated.

We were discussing desserts last night. The conversation followed me into my dreams and then it has been with me all day. Why must I always talk about food? All I can think about is crepes. Crepes isn't the end of the world as such, it's more its sugar loaded siblings who tag along. Naturally, you would have to put sugar and lemon on one. Ergo, it's on the ban list. Another alternative is ice cream and maple syrup. While I definitely will benefit from all the calcium in the ice cream, I am rather unsure about what this maple have that I really can justify? Nothing. A third alternative is blueberry jam. All the antioxidants must be detox friendly. Too bad there is approx three blueberries in the whole jar.

On the 12th of May, crepes will be the death of me, I assure you.

On a totally different note (yes, sometimes I think about other things than food), Jay's surgeon gave him his business card after his surgery last week. His name and details were written in Comic Sans. TALK ABOUT INAPPROPRIATE FONT! Jeez. If I'd seen it before the surgery, I would've pulled out those teeth myself.

You simply can't trust people who trust Comic Sans.

No comments:

Post a Comment