Wednesday, April 7, 2010

They say it takes 21 days to break a habbit...

...So then I figure it must take 42 days to break an addiction.

I can't remember when it started, my chocolate addiction, but I can't remember not having it. Of course, when I lived at home I didn't have the same freedom to feed my chocolate craving body to the same extent as I have in the later years. I'm talking chocolate for brekky, lunch and dinner. And in all honesty, it's not only the brown gold my body craves. Having a pre-breakfast consisting of popcorn is not a rare occurrence. A muffin for lunch? I've ticked that box too. Once, I ate almost an entire cake by myself at my friend's birthday party! (Sharing is caring, you say? Sigh!) Damn, I have even been seen eating Anton Berg's (YUM!!) whilst riding an exercise bike. Clearly, a change is in order.

I figured, while I'm at it I might as well do it properly, hey? The rules are as follows; No chocolate, lollies, cakes, junk food, mineral water, processed food (i.e. noodles) and of course, a total coffee and alcohol ban. It won't be easy.

To encourage me to go through with this I decided it would be a terrific plan to write my victories down as I go. I will try my best to update this blog every day, and I would appreciate any encouragement you might have to offer to help me through this sugarless journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment