Friday, April 9, 2010

Day 3 and 4: Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda...

Yesterday was easy peasy (again) and (again) I started to wonder if I really need this challenge. And just then, when my confidence was sky high, day four was at my doorstep.

Day four has not been a friend. I should have planned this experiment a bit better. Should have considered the fact that Jay removed his wisdom teeth today (all four!!), ergo he is in no shape to eat anything else than soup, ice cream or jelly. Ironically enough, ice cream and jelly has been the food of choice. I have been (slaving in the kitchen) making jelly and serving up vanilla ice cream with maple syrup. My treat? A tiny tub of strawberry yogurt. Should I give up?
If you think about it, jelly is practically just coloured water and vanilla ice cream is highly nutritious with its goodness of milk...

Guess which shelf is mine? Kill me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment