Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 21: Take my hand, we'll make it I swear!

Wooo-ooow, We're half way there! Wooo-ooow, living on a prayer!

Mr. Jovi and I have never been closer knit. I totally understand how he felt. I wonder if Jovi dreamed the same dreams as I do. I swear to God (which doesn't mean much given that I don't think he exist) that Jay made coffees this morning. I heard the milk steamer working away, I could practically smell the precious latte. Again, it was all in my mind. I wonder when Jovi will write a song about that?


21 days to go. Do you think I can do it? And how should I celebrate this milestone?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, good for you....hopefully it will be. Sugar doesn't take that long to leave the system. If you're still having a problem, may I suggest cutting out fruit.

    Fructose is a bitch and the worst possible sugar.
    I was 'forced' to give everything up last year because of a yeast intolerance that involved gluten and lactose and every other 'ose. I had overdosed on fruit, peanut butter and corn.

    I'm going to be pedantic pain in the ass here... it's Mr BonJovi, actually it's Mr Bongiovi. And if God doesn't exist for you, why a gender?

    ReplyDelete