Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 22, 23, 24 & 25 : Miscounting leading to depression

Half way there seemed like such a milestone. 12th of May seemed like it was just so near. And it is. Because I cannot count. A one year old is able to count to 42. I am not.

On day 22 I found out that my journey finishes on the 17th. You can only imagine the depression I've had since. It topped itself today when I went to the supermarket (the supermarket really is my enemy) and remembered that I had to spend a Friday night on the couch eating dee-lish pizza and drinking boring water. I want Corona. I want Coke.

Also on day 22, IKEA had a sampling tray of Mjølk Chocklad. I immediately grabbed a knife and slid my wrists.

On a different note: Here is Gro drying in front of the heater tonight:

2 comments:

  1. Why is he drying and why won't you show his face?
    What happened??

    ReplyDelete
  2. He had a bath. When the bedroom smells like polar bear you know its about time.

    Gro is member of Domesticated Polar Bears Anonymous, hence the angle of the photo.

    ReplyDelete