Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 13 & 14: I Dream a Dream

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Here's what is on my mind 24/7:
  • White wine
  • Red Whine
  • Mango Beer
  • Chocolate Fudge Cake
  • Crepes
  • Banana Bread (My friend A has promised to make me a whole loaf for the 12th of May. Oh yeah!)
  • Lindt Balls
  • Sure fotter
  • Strawberry Ice Cream
  • Cookie Dough
  • Hummingbird Cake
As you can tell, I've had a hard couple of days. On Sunday Chocolate Cake was one of the specials at the restaurant we had dinner, and on Monday the smell of Banana Bread from the cafe next to work was killing me. Push through, push trough. Almost there. Only 28 to go. I must not resort to violence.

People ask me if I can feel a difference in my body, skin etc. The answer is no and no. I'm still 163,5 cm and still weigh X kg. (Did you really think I would tell you my weight??). My skin is still dull and my energy level is zero. Don't believe all the BS healthy people tell you.

On a totally different note, I took a photo of the storm that's hovering over Melbourne tonight:


Yes, I'm talented.
It was the only photo that actually worked from the billion of photos I took.

No comments:

Post a Comment